Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 5

So you may be wondering why I haven't been writing... but that's because I was on trek! I just got back yesterday. While on trek I have done/recieved the following:

  • Blisters and cuts on my feet

  • Blisters and cuts on my face

  • 2nd degree sunburns on my face, shoulders, and ears

  • Funky tan lines

  • Used an inhaler for the first time in my life

  • An awesome set of new friends

  • Stronger muscles

  • A new found confidence in my strength

  • A better outlook on life

  • And a sense of a renewed spirit

Trek was an awesome experience and I am so happy I went. My family was absolutely AMAZING. I honestly think we were the best family there. Other families had internal feuds and cliques from outside of the stake. My family was DEFINITELY not like that. We all got along so well. Within hours of meeting each other, we were all quoting Nacho Libre. That right there is a true sign of friendship:) Plus, I made a better relationship with Connor, my neighbor.:)


Not much more has happened in the life of Calli...

Although, recently I have crossed the following off my summer to-do list: Play hide-and-seek in Walmart, and frolic through a field.

Ooh! And I made scrumptious looking cupcakes today:) [I never actually ate one though...] I'm too lazy to go get the memory card the pictures of them are on though... Maybe in another post:)


Today I'm thankful for: {Hot showers!}

No comments:

Post a Comment