Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2

Post numbero DOS! [Is that how you spell it? Ha ha I speak french:D]

So Today my activities consisted of
A)Watching America's Next Top Model until noon.
B)Edging the lawn [then standing in the rain a while]
C)Seeing Inception again
D)[I'm about to] Have a sleepover with a long lost (sort of;D) friend

A- Why do I love this show so much?? Maybe it's because I consider myself some sort of a photographer, so seeing the different photo shoots gets me in a sort of imaginative mindset.

B- I have recently discovered that, as much as I hate doing the lawn, I actually like it... just a little. Ha ha. It just gives me time to think. [ZOMG YAY RAIN! It rained yesterday too, and it makes Calli very happy!]

C- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOVIE!! It really makes you think. It's pretty much the most amazing thing since sliced bread.

D- Calli questions this sleepover... Ha ha. I haven't seen this friend all summer, so she wants to reunite. She can get a bit crazy. Hopefully I won't be in over my head...

IN OTHER NEWS...

Clayton starts up again soon!! [For those who are lost, Clayton Productions is my performing company. We sing and dance. Like Broadway...except without the acting:D] I've been getting my voice out of that dark corner it's been sitting in since I got back from my tour to New York... that was a depressing corner... **shudder** Ha ha:) it's nice to finally wake up and not have a sore throat! My verbrato feels welcome again:)I love love LOVE singing. I didn't always, but Clayton has helped me realize my true potential in this area, and has taught me to love my voice [even if I am not a first Soprano, but just a second alto... BUT I AM A DANG GOOD SECOND ALTO!! The best one out of my group, if I do say so myself...]

Welp, I'm being yelled at to go collect trash [it's trash night], So I think i'll end it here.


Today I am grateful for: {piano-playing fingers}

No comments:

Post a Comment