Saturday, January 1, 2011

nine.

No posts since October.... heh heh heh.... sorry?

Soooo what's happened?

  • Morp - Soooo much fun!! Tori and I really got to know Tanner and Moroni here:) Day started with the ACT, then we roamed around The District, then got ready, ate dinner, and danced:) All followed by a trippy glowstick fight ^.^
  • Performing Season - My best yet. But it was also my last. Sad, huh? I just feel like I don't have any friends in my group anymore. Everyone has their own drama-filled cliques that i either don't want to be a part of or won't be accepted in to. I will still continue on with Harmony High [an A Cappella group] and voice lessons, but Clayton just won't be the same anymore. This also means no Chicago.
  • Mom's work - One of the more exciting things in the past months:) She's started working for Jet Blue [from home]. She gets all the flight benefits! Earlier she was telling me about a lady she trained with who takes her daughter to new york to do her back to school shopping. OH EM GEE MOM SAID WE SHOULD DO IT ^.^
  • Boooooyyyssss... - So.... In my last post I'm pretty sure I was dating Shawn [squashmore] but that ended quickly. There was a big difference not just in age but in maturity and such. So I was back on the market. But not for long;) Tanner always caught my eye. No seriously. Within the first week of school I was telling Tori that I was pretty sure he was my Itineris crush. [Then, whatdoyouknow she asks him to morp for me {refer to earlier post}] Then the Itineris "Fall Social" rolls along and it was kinda just Tori, Tanner, and myself chillin around the school. We had our "first move" I guess you could call it here:) We were fighting over silly string canisters.... Later that night we went to Corey's house for a movie and we end up fighting over a laser pointer... :D Afterwards Tori was like "You guys were holding hands for like ten whole minutes!" Long story short, the following weekend Tanner asked me to Hillcrest's musical "Cinderella" [saw ben there. heh loser.] and he finally made the first real move. We've been together since:)
  • Christmas - Ahh it came too fast! I don't think I was in the right mindset for it this year. We didn't do a whole lot of decorating, and oh, HUGE THING. There. Was. No. Snow. I KNOW RIGHT?? We live in Utah for goodness' sakes! The weather made up for it though and snowed a ton this week. This year my big present was a laptop. I'm addicted. There's not even that much to do on the interwebsss! And for Tanner... I made a bracelet out of guitar strings and made a mix CD for him:) He got me "warm vanilla sugar" lotion and matching body wash along with fuzzy gloves. He said "in case your hands get cold;)". Haha I give him credit for trying.
  • Last, but not least, New Year's - HOLY. CRAP. It hit me last night that I have one more year of school, then i'm out on my own in this world. I am in no way ready. Trevor leaves on his mission sometime this year too. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm gonna miss him. Ok, enough depressing stuff, let's get on to parties:) Yesterday - well I guess now it's Thursday/Friday, Tori had a pre-new year's party. It was fun:) Justin, Olivia, [eventually] Tanner, and I were the only ones who could make it. A lot of people were not allowed to drive in the snow. We played games and watched She's the Man:) Tanner gave an awesome good-night kiss, then I slept over. And at like two in the morning we watched 17 Again. Not my favorite. haha. Continuing on that day, I headed over to Annie's where Annie [duh], Catherine and I adventured over to Village Inn:) We had a lot of laughs and giggles:) At some point, I made the comment "Oh hey, Tanner lives right over here!" [we were in The District] Catherine stares at me. Whhhaaatt?? She's like. Get him over here now!! I need to judge him! Grudgingly, I text him totally expecting him to say no, but low and behold, fate was on my side. "Omw. 5 minutes." I kinda had a heart attack. But I was cool by the time he got there, so no worries;) He made an awesome impression, btw. They gave him a nine out of ten. Heeey.... He got a nine. This is my ninth post! Ahhh irony:) So we did the whole count down thing sitting in a booth at Village Inn but I didn't get to kiss him at midnight if that's what you're wondering. Although, Annie and Cath did try to let us;) But being the awkward and embarrassing friends they are, they tried to sneak over and watch us kiss. Didn't work. Haha he had to leave after that so I walked him to his car and got the most fabulous kiss.... [heart] But as I turn to walk back in, I see to heads staring out the closest window. Que facepalm. Haha oh well:) The rest of the night was filled with boy talk, cookies, and of course, lots of laughter. I love my friends:)
holy crap that was a long story. sorry bout that:) Soooo.... Does this make up for my lack of postings? Good. I thought so;)


Today I'm thankful for: {finding my parents old CD collection && Tanner:D}

No comments:

Post a Comment